Monday, January 08, 2007

Tomorrow's the big day!

Just a quick post before i take off for the wilds (well.. not really) of London. My flight leaves at 6:30 tomorrow night, and it's a 7 hour flight, so that gets me into London at about 6:30 London time. I have a few hours at our hotel and then orientation in from 9 to noon. After that... it's a mad rat race to find a flat... we have the rest of the day on Tuesday, most of Wednesday, and almost all of Thursday except for an ice cream social and pizza (!).

I have to say, I love how the orientation at the London Center isn't taking up all our time and letting us explore the city on our own. Tuesday night, one of my friends from IC, a London native, is going to show me the ropes of the London nightlife. Anyway, we have to find a flat in those few days, which is very intimidating, as we only have a hotel stay through Friday. I'm hoping we can find something in the first few days to reduce the pressure.

I'll post as soon as I can... from LONDON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home