Sunday, February 18, 2007

Chinese Myth Dragons

So I'm just sitting in my flat, procrastinating the 2 papers I have to write, when I hear something that sounds like a car dragging a trash can behind it or some really loud construction. Then I begin to tap my foot and realize... hey... this is some pretty rhythmic hammering. I get up to see what all the commotion's about, and, strangely enough, there are Chinese Myth Dragons afoot, complete with a set of 5 drummers. They're dancing about in front of one of the many Chinese restaurants we have, so, of course, we head down to check it out:



After a few minutes of dancing around, the Myth Dragons paraded down the street past our flat:



Just another day in Bayswater, I guess! Happy Year of the Pig!

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Mr Tim said...

Lyss,

Psh... No way is that a Raichu.

-Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home